My band would be The Three O’Clock Sounds.
My biographical first album would be called: Overcomplicating Everything.
This would be the cover:
- Huh, That Was Easier Than I Thought It Was Going to Be
- You Drive, I’ll Navigate
- I Need to Buy This (To Write)
- It Sounded Funnier in My Head
- I’m Sure It’s Just a Cough
- Did You Check the Doors Are Locked?
- Sing Like You’re In the Shower
- Hey, I’ve Bought Another Bookcase (the Amazon Song)
- Let’s Meet Up…At An Unspecified Time in the Future
- Let’s Do Nothing This Weekend
- Why Did I Say That?
- The Pug Trilogy: We Can’t Watch Movies With Horses In Any More; He Peed, She Pooped; I Guess We Need a Bigger Bed