Skip to content
- I am going to better myself and my whole family! I will spend hours reading old stories in the newly available online vault.
- The first magazine arrives – I read it cover to cover, pass it around, and we discuss the issues over dinner.
- 5 issues in, we’re skipping the poems.
- 10 issues in, we’re promising to read the really long articles and the short stories when we have more time. Maybe when we have a vacation. They’re really easy to pack, right?
- 15 issues in, I am reading the movie reviews, plus interesting links to the online version if I see them on my Facebook feed.
- Liking the covers.
- Storing them as soon as they arrive.
- Didn’t I cancel this? Are they sending one every damn day?
- Giving them away to homeless people.
- Liberal guilt.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: